Uploading / Publishing with Frontpage
1. Open your web site in Frontpage.
2. On the menu bar, choose File, then select Publish Web.
3. The Publish Web dialog box will open.
4. Click on the Options button, and additional options will appear in the window.
5. In box below Specify the location to publish your site to: enter the full URL for your site.
6. If this is the first time you are publishing your site, select Publish all pages...
7. Check Include subwebs.
8. Click the Publish button.
9. The Name and Password Required dialogue box will open. You will need to fill out the following forms with the information.
User ID: This is the Frontpage Login assigned to you by Sidetrips.
Password: This is the Frontpage Password assigned to you by Sidetrips.
Please refer to your Welcome Letter for this information.
10. If you have entered all the information correctly, Frontpage will publish your web site.
Copyright © 1995- Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. is prohibited.
sidetrips.com, hostserver.com, registera.com, htmlshop.com,
and associated domains are trademarks of Sidetrips Internet Service, Inc.